|Home » Dealer/Reseller|
Thank you for interest in becoming a Dealer of CJ Component Products. Please review the below requirements. If your company fulfills the dealer qualifications and has the potential to provide growth in market sales of CJ’s tactical audio and communication products, please fill out the dealer application web form. Once submitted the application will be reviewed and once accepted a signed agreement will be emailed to you. Our ultimate goal is to support and serve you and your customers. This will assist us in doing so.
Make sure you read the full terms and conditions prior to submitting your application.
CJ Component Products is engaged in the design, production and marketing of various tactical audio and communication products, including headsets, handsets, microphones, loudspeakers, telephone systems, as well as other two-way wireless communication systems.
Subject to the terms herein, CJ grants the Dealer the right to market and sell the products in the territory. The Dealer represents to CJ that the Dealer:
- Is qualified to resell the Products and is active in the sales area of military and/or law enforcement tactical products and/or services.
- Has sufficient knowledge in the Products.
- Has a commercial location and possesses all licenses and permits associated with conducting business.
Duties Of Dealer
Dealer shall undertake the following duties in a professional manner:
- Market and promote CJ’s products and services, including designing audio accessories to meet the customer’s or users communication system’s requirements.
- Provide support services for CJ’s Products.
- Notify CJ of projects, programs and tenders involving possible areas where CJ’s services, design, manufacture capabilities or products are required.
- Comply with all applicable international, territorial, federal, provincial and local laws, ordinances and regulations in connection with Dealer’s performance of this agreement.
- Obtain or assist in obtaining all licenses, permits, government approvals, customs duties, and any and all licenses pertaining to the shipment of equipment to, and services in the Territory.
- Purchase CJ’s products and services.